Visit www.raise.me/transfer to create your college student account. If you previously created a RaiseMe account when you were in high school, learn more here.
Articles in this section
- Converting your high school account to a college account
- Where do I sign up for a college student account?
- Who is eligible to earn transfer scholarships on RaiseMe?
- I accidentally signed up as a high school student.
- What type of account should I sign up for if I attend an early college program or take classes at both a high school and a community college?
- If I had a RaiseMe account in high school, what happens to the micro-scholarships I earned from a college during high school if I end up transferring to that college later?
- I don’t see my major in the list of Intended Major options.
- Micro-Scholarships 101
Article is closed for comments.