- To add a new course, click the "Add Course" button with a + sign!
- Course Type: Select Regular, Honors, Advanced, AP, IB, Dual Enrollment, and Certification. For more information, see special types of courses.
- Course Name: As you type the name of the course, options will show up as suggestions, but you can type anything you want.
- Grade: Add in your grades by typing or select from the drop down in each grade box.
- Subject: Only core courses (math, science, social studies, English, foreign language) will contribute to your unweighted GPA. If the course name is not in the typeahead, please manually type it in and select the correct Subject.
For more information on how to edit a course, please click here.