If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it via email or phone, depending on which one you have attached to your account. (In some cases you may have both options.)
In this article
How to reset your password with an email address
- Go to www.raise.me/login and click "Forgot your password?"
- Type your email and hit Submit. A brief message tells you to check your email.
- In your email account, look for an email from Raise.me and click the Reset Password button in the email.
Important note: If you sent yourself multiple reset password emails, only the most recent one will work. Links from early attempts will not work, so make sure you're clicking the link from the most recent email!
- You'll be brought to the site and asked to change your password, then log in with your email and new password.
The link in my email keeps bringing me back to the login page
If you sent yourself multiple reset password emails, only the most recent one will work. Links from early attempts will not work, so make sure you're clicking the link from the most recent email!
I didn't get an email from Raise.me
- Did you definitely use the email attached to your account? If there are other emails it could be, try those as well!
- Make sure your internet is working and other emails are coming/going.
- Check your Spam folder!
- Give it about 5 minutes to see if the email arrives
- Still not there? Contact us!
I no longer have access to the email address on my account, so I can't reset my password
If you can use your phone number instead, try that! Otherwise, contact us and tell us: your full name, your previous email, the new email, and a phone number you can be reached at.