To view or make changes to your account, click on the gear icon at the very top right of your profile, then select "Account."
Here you can adjust basic profile information like your name and birthday.
Your Educator Profile should show all the schools or organizations you represent. You'll need to be verified at each one, so keep that in mind when making changes.
Changing Organizations or Schools
Educator accounts must always be affiliated with an institution, so follow these instructions if you've recently changed:
- First, add the new school or organization by3 clicking "Add another..."
- Now you can hit the pencil icon to edit and remove the old school or organization.
- You will need to be re-verified at your new school or organization, so go to Trust and Verification to upload an ID or LinkedIn.
Trust & Verification
RaiseMe protects students by verifying all Educators in our system. Here is where you can upload an ID or link to LinkedIn so our team can validate your account and give you full functionality.
Email & Password
Change your email or password on this page.
How to Delete Your Educator Account
- 1. Log into the account you'd like to delete.
- 2. Click on the user icon in the top right corner, and select "Account" and "Profile."
- 3. Scroll to the very bottom and click the blue "Delete Your Account" link.